Enter Our Newsletter Giveaway
When you sign up for our newsletter, you’re entered to win a $100 gift card to any Cross Keys store! Sign up today and share the news with your friends. A new winner will be drawn each month!
To sign up for our newsletter, click here.
Get Ready for Thanksgiving at Williams Sonoma
Whether you’re having four or 40 guests for Thanksgiving this year, Baltimore’s only Williams Sonoma store is your go-to for everything you need to create the most memorable Thanksgiving yet.
- Food – gravy bases, brining kits, stuffing mix, whole chestnuts and more! The new and bestselling Focaccia Stuffing mix looks delicious as well.
- Tools – poultry shears, thermometers, brining bags, food mills, potato ricers, roasters, cookware, and more. Make short work of your prep with the PL8 Professional Vegetable Chopper.
- Cutlery – carving sets and cutting boards are on display. The Wusthof Classic Straight Carving Set is perfect for carving the holiday bird
- Table Setting – dinner & glassware, linens, flatware & serving utensils, you name it. The new Plymouth Turkey Dinnerware Collection is a great way to dress up the table and start a new holiday tradition
Williams Sonoma at Cross Keys is open Monday – Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM and Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM.
Shop the My Desserts Diva Thanksgiving Menu
Be sure to show My Desserts Diva some love this holiday season by pre-ordering Thanksgiving pies and more. Thanksgiving orders must be placed by November 10th!
To taste something off her delicious menu, visit My Desserts Diva every Wednesday – Saturday from 10 am – 4 pm in the Village Shops.
Bungalow Modern Will Host Upcoming Pop-Up Events
Shop one-of-a-kind home decor at Bungalow Modern’s curated showroom on the following dates:
- November 11 – 12: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- December 2 – 3: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- December 10: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- December 17: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Find a thoughtful gift for a loved one or the perfect piece to add to your own space.
Holidays in the Village
This season, Cross Keys is hosting these festive events to get you into the holiday spirit:
- Holiday Pop-Ins featuring local makers from 10 AM -2 PM on the following dates:
- Friday, November 25
- Saturday, November 26
- Saturday, December 3
- Saturday, December 10
- Saturday, December 17
- Toys for Tots Toy Drive
- November 18 – December 15
- Black Friday Shopping
- Friday, November 25th – see individual stores for details
- Small Business Saturday
- Saturday, November 26th – see individual stores for details
- Makers Market & More
- Saturday, December 3 from 10 AM – 2 PM
- Featuring 60+ local artisans, vendors, and small businesses
- Santa, Mrs. Claus & the elves
- Live musical entertainment
For more information on these holiday happenings, click here.
Drop While You Shop With SparTea
Need a fun activity for the kids while you shop Black Friday deals? Head to SparTea for their Pink Friday event on Friday, November 25th. Kids can enjoy a day of fun and relaxation with activities including holiday crafts, manicures, and more! Call (410)-583-1083 to book your spot.
Monument Sotheby’s Will Host Artist Katherine Carney Exhibit
Monument Sotheby’s International Realty is hosting an art gallery reception on December 8th from 4-6 PM. Stop by to see local artist Katherine Carney and her work. If you can’t make the reception, her exhibit will be on display from December 8th – February 6th and can be viewed Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 4 PM. Save the dates and spread the word!