Shop Black Friday Shopping and Small Business Saturday Deals
Many small businesses and boutiques at Cross Keys will offer limited-time sales, specials, and more on Thanksgiving weekend. Take advantage of these Black Friday and Small Business Saturday deals while you can!
- Chezelle, Inc.: Take 20% off any regular-priced clothing item.
- Octavia Boutique: Don’t miss Octavia’s “Days of the Deal!” Enjoy apple cider and treats Friday, November 25 – Sunday, November 27 while shopping clothing promotions in every department:
- Select gloves: $15
- Select fur capes: $69
- Select jewelry: $10
- Select jeans: $59
- Select sweaters: 30% off
- Numa Aesthetics: Take 20% off Jan Marini Skin Research products from November 18th to November 28th
- Ivchankova Studio: Gift cards are now available. Click here to purchase an Ivchankova studio gift certificate for a friend or loved one.
- Talbots: Take 50% off one regular-priced item, 40% off the rest of your purchase, and receive a free gift when you spend $150 or more at the Talbots credit card holders’ preview days on Monday, November 21 – Wednesday, November 23. Exclusively in-store for Talbots credit card holders.
- Yves Delorme: Take up to 25% off your in-store purchase during the Yves Delorme holiday promotion from Friday, November 25 – Sunday, December 18. 5% of sales from December 21-23 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Bowers & Snyder: Take 25% off all sun wear (Rx and non-Rx) on Small Business Saturday–cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Save Your Spot for Pied Piper Kids’ “Champagne & Lollipop Party and SALE-A-Bration”
Pied Piper Kids will have a storewide sale in all departments plus treats and refreshments for the whole family on Thanksgiving weekend:
- Friday, November 25th: 10 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday, November 26th: 10 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday, November 27th: 12 PM to 4 PM
Enter Our Newsletter Giveaway
When you sign up for our email newsletter, you will be entered to win a $100 gift card to the Cross Keys store of your choice! Sign up today and share the news with your friends. A new winner will be drawn each month!
To sign up for our newsletter, click here.
Get Ready for Christmas at Williams Sonoma
Still shopping for last-minute kitchen supplies for the Thanksgiving feast? Baltimore’s only Williams Sonoma store is your go-to for everything you need to create the most memorable Thanksgiving yet.
- Food – gravy bases, brining kits, stuffing mix, whole chestnuts and more! The new and bestselling Focaccia Stuffing mix looks delicious as well.
- Tools – poultry shears, thermometers, brining bags, food mills, potato ricers, roasters, cookware, and more. Make short work of your prep with the PL8 Professional Vegetable Chopper.
- Cutlery – carving sets and cutting boards are on display. The Wusthof Classic Straight Carving Set is perfect for carving the holiday bird
- Table Setting – dinner & glassware, linens, flatware & serving utensils, you name it. The new Plymouth Turkey Dinnerware Collection is a great way to dress up the table and start a new holiday tradition
Williams Sonoma at Cross Keys is open Monday – Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM and Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM.
Bungalow Modern Will Host Upcoming Pop-Up Events
Shop the Bungalow Modern curated showroom for one-of-a-kind home decor on the following December dates:
- December 2 – 3: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- December 10: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- December 17: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Holidays in the Village
This season, Cross Keys is hosting these festive events to get you into the holiday spirit:
- Holiday Pop-In Curated by Bits & Bobs featuring local makers from 10 AM -2 PM on the following dates:
- Friday, November 25
- Saturday, November 26
- Saturday, December 3
- Saturday, December 10
- Saturday, December 17
- Toys for Tots Toy Drive
- November 18 – December 15
- Makers Market & More
- Saturday, December 3 from 10 AM – 2 PM
- Featuring 60+ local artisans, vendors, and small businesses
- Santa, Mrs. Claus & the elves
- Live musical entertainment
For more information on these holiday happenings, click here.
Drop While You Shop With SparTea
Need a fun activity for the kids while you shop Black Friday deals? Head to SparTea for their Pink Friday event on Friday, November 25th. Kids can enjoy a day of fun and relaxation including holiday crafts, manicures, and more! Call 410-583-1083 to book your spot.
Monument Sotheby’s Will Host Artist Katherine Carney Exhibit
Monument Sotheby’s International Realty is hosting an art gallery reception on December 8th from 4-6 PM. Stop by to see local artist Katherine Carney and her work. If you can’t make the reception, her exhibit will be on display from December 8th – February 6th and can be viewed Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 4 PM. Save the dates and spread the word!