As we get closer to the much-awaited holidays, The Village at Cross Keys is the place to go for luxury and unique boutique shopping in a festive and nostalgic environment. Feel the magic of the season as you saunter through the courtyard all lit up for the season. Browse our stores’ exclusive fashions, gifts, and treats, pop by our last pop-in event, and cherish fun opportunities to support local business.
Shop Talbots’ December Deals
Finish Up Your Holiday Shopping
There is still time to make an experience out of gift shopping at The Village of Cross Keys. Spend some time browsing our boutiques to find the perfect gifts for loved ones young and old, and mark your calendar for our last pop-in shop of the season.
Take note of these events:
- Holiday Pop-In Curated by Bits & Bobs is featuring local makers and small businesses from 10 AM -2 PM on Saturday, December 17. This will be your last chance to visit a pop-in shop and pick up a local gift for a loved one. Click here to learn more!
- Food Trucks: Check out our food truck page to see what our upcoming vendors have to offer.
- Bungalow Modern is open on December 17 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Make sure to stop by and take in their beautifully curated showroom and home decor offerings.
- Yves Delorme has those last-minute gifts you may need at up to 25% off! Stop by from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM on Monday – Saturday to shop buttery soft robes, luxurious bedding, cozy stocking stuffers, and more.
Sign Up for the December Blood Drive
Kindness is in your blood! Cross Keys is hosting a Blood Drive for the Red Cross on Wednesday, December 21 from 12 pm – 5 pm. Reservations are open. Sign up here to save your spot and give the gift of life-saving blood this holiday!
Shop Loved and Local
Explore our unique vendors and what they have to offer this season:
- Sunglasses or readers for some stocking stuffers from Bowers & Snyder
- Fair-trade accessories from Chezelle
- Yummy Eggnog Vanilla Cupcakes & LJ’s Sweet Potato Pie from My Desserts Diva
- Luxurious baby blankets and stuffies from Pied Piper Kids
- Unique, nature-inspired jewelry from Rebecca Myers Design
- Beautiful winter coats from Octavia
- Thought-provoking works of art for that wow factor from Merritt Gallery | Renaissance Fine Arts
- One-of-a-kind jewelry and distinctive apparel & housewares from The Store LTD
- Delectable goodies and the very best in cookware from Williams Sonoma